©2014-2022 Penscott Management Corporation. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. The APO E Gene Online Program™ and the APO E Gene Program™ are part of the APO E Gene Diet®, which is a registered trademark of Penscott Corporation.
Information on this website is intended for informational purposes and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Learn more.
Neem helps mitigate inflammation, helps the immune system and helps liver function, along with other important benefits.
Neem (Azadirachta indica) is traditionally used to help mitigate inflammation. It helps the immune system, liver function, skin, oral hygiene, ulcers, and gastritis. Researchers continue to investigate Neem's anticancer effects on malignant cells. (See noted research below.)
Servings Per Container
Take 1-2 capsules with food twice a day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing without consulting a physician.
Ingredients: ORGANIC NEEM - (AZADIRACHTA INDICA):
- Organic Neem Leaves: 300 Mg
- Organic Neem Soft Twigs: 15 Mg
- Organic Neem Flower: 10 Mg
Research on Neem and cancer:
From the National Library of Medicine (PubMed):
- Neem components as potential agents for cancer prevention and treatment.
- A study on antioxidant and apoptotic effect of Azadirachta Indica (neem) in cases of cervical cancer.
- A review of the anticancer activity of Azadirachta indica (Neem) in oral cancer.
- Neem (Azadirachta indica) leaf mediated immune activation causes prophylactic growth inhibition of murine Ehrlich carcinoma and B16 melanoma
- Anticancer effects of ethanolic neem leaf extract on prostate cancer cell line (PC-3)
- Neem leaf extract inhibits mammary carcinogenesis by altering cell proliferation, apoptosis, and angiogenesis